- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Command and staff maneuvers held in Nagorno-Karabakh2010-04-05 16:17
Nagorno-Karabakh defense army held 5-day command and staff maneuvers were held in the framework of planned events of 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The aim was to check the readiness of commanders and the ranks, in particular, operation and tactics skills in the condition of full alert - Kavkazskiy Uzel.
Colonel Khachtryan said the maneuvers showed that soldiers in vanguard and in rear are ready to withstand any enemy's infringements.
Colonel Ashvaryan added the servicemen completed all the tasks and were assessed.
The Minister of Defense of Nagorno Karabakh, Lieutenant General Akopyan expressed content and said the military commandment would keep the reserve of the army in full alert.
"Our vanguard and rear don't differ. Today we have no reasons to tell about the resumption of war, because since the treaty has been signed, the situation in the vanguard hasn't changed," he said.
According to the Minister, now the Nagorno Karabakh army controls the vanguard more confidently then before and "takes due measures in response to steps of the Azerbaijanian armed forces."