- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi expects no Russian aggression against Georgia2010-04-05 16:18
Official Tbilisi currently expects no armed aggression from the side of Russia, stated Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister, at the briefing - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"From the point of view of security the situation in the region is poor, but I don't think at the present stage there can be a threat of military aggression. At the same time, we must remember the provocations of that kind are what the Russian government is guided."
Previously the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia considered the incident with "penetration" of a military boat to the Georgian territorial waters near Ganmukhuri settlement a threat to security of the country.
"Considering that international monitoring in the occupied territories is limited, it can be said that this and other actions bring certain threats," Nino Kalandadze said.