- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to head for USA2010-04-06 11:13
Members of the National Council of Georgia, including 6 opposition parties, will soon head for the USA to meet with local authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It will happen after April 9th, when the Council will name its Tbilisi Mayor candidate - Interpressnews.
Giya Maisashvili, the Party of the Future leader, is staying in the USA, preparing a visit of his colleagues.
Previously Zurab Noghaideli, the leader of Movement for Just Georgia, a member of the National Council, visited Moscow and met with Russian leaders.
The candidate from the National Council will be named basing on the results of the survey to be held in the capital on April 6th-8th .