- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to consider ambassador to Azerbaijan candidate2010-04-06 11:14
The Bureau of the Parliament of Georgia will consider the ambassador to Azerbaijan candidate at today's sitting. President Mikheil Saakashvili nominated Irakli Kavtaradze - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the present moment he works at the position of the United National Movement [ruling party] Secretary, he's also an MP.
According to the Vice Speaker Georgi Tsereteli, Kavtaradze is a "deserved candidate" and he will "do well" with the new task.
After consideration at the Bureau the candidate must be confirmed at the plenary sitting.
Ivane Nonishvili, appointed the ambassador to Azerbaijan last year, submitted resignation and didn't even started work.