- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania won’t be the one candidate from opposition2010-04-06 11:54
Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, won't be the one candidate from opposition at the first direct elections of Tbilisi Mayor on May 30th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The 6 parties of the National Council started a 3-day survey to determine the one candidate - either Zviad Dzidziguri [Conservative] or Koba Davitashvili [People's Party].
"We need more aggressive, radical person, man of principle", Kakha Kukava [Conservative] said.
Yet Levan Gachechiladze [Protect Georgia] and Sozar Subari [Alliance for Georgia] decided to continue consultations on forming the common opposition platform at the local elections of May 30th.
On April 6th they'll meet with Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader.