- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine’s renunciation to join NATO won’t affect Tbilisi’s plans2010-04-06 15:14
Kyiv's decision not to join NATO won't affect Tbilisi's plans to integrate in the Alliance, announced Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
NATO membership was promised to both countries at the Bucharest summit of NATO in 2008.
According to Baramidze, the decision remains valid.
"It's up to the people of Ukraine, its parliament, government and President, to decide - to join NATO or not," he said.