- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EBRD to allocate Georgia EUR 100 mln credit2010-04-06 15:50
The European Bank for reconstruction and Development will allocate Georgia a EUR 100 mln credit for construction of a bypassing railway in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The due agreement was prepared today in the Ministry of Finance of Georgia - Trend.
According to the corrected draft, EUR 290 mln were intended for construction of that railway.
Construction of a 30-km rail track with tunnels and bridges, bypassing Tbilisi, is also planned.
The works must be finished in 2013.