- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Primaries survey started in Georgia2010-04-06 20:46
Today in Tbilisi primary elections of the one candidate to represent opposition at the upcoming Mayor of the capital and members of Sakrebulo [city assembly] began. The candidates must be named to April 30th - Georgia Times reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Conservative Party explains the candidates will be selected via survey in the scale of Tbilisi on April 6th, 7th, 8th. The results will be drawn at April 9th. In the course of primaries 15 000 electors from over 700 polling constituencies will be surveyed.
Specially for the primaries 3 sorts of polling papers were printed: for Mayor candidates; for Sakrebulo members on majority principle; for Sakrebulo members on proportional principle.
The papers will be brought to homes of electors, where they will be filled in, sealed in envelopes and passed to constituencies.