- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry issued a statement in regard to the Minister’s interview2010-04-08 10:29
In regard to the interview of Interior Minister of Georgia Vano Merabishvili to Kommersant [Russian newspaper], the Interior Ministry of Geirgia spread a statement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The statement highlights generally the interview renders the words of thr Minister correctly, but in one certain part, concerning relations of Georgia and the EU, and topic of North Caucasus, Merabishvili's words are given out of the context.
In the interview the Minister, in particular, says Georgia makes own decisions and doesn't seek advice of Western friends.
European partners advised to buy no armoured vehicles for special units in order not to provoke Russia, but the government still purchsed these vehicles.