- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One of the opposition leaders detained in Tbilisi2010-04-08 14:38
Today Tbilisi police detained and drove away in unknown direction Alexander Shalamberidze, a political secretary of People's Party [member of National Council].gt-en-newsitem-inside
It happened in a clash in Digomi district - Interpressnews.
Opposition blocked the road, demanding to unblock the printing office, where their sealed pre-polls products were stored. Yet the office is sealed, opposition isn't allowed in, several more activists are detained.
The road is unblocked, but opposition promises to resist further. NC leaders, Noghaideli, Dzidziguri and Davitashvili are there; as well as Georgi Gegechkori,the head of police patrol service. Opposition accuses government of "provocation" and promises to block Rustaveli Avenue on April 9th.
Elections will be held on May 30th, on Friday the NC will name the Tbilisi Mayor candidate.