- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Commissioner met with opposition2010-04-08 16:00
Stefan Fule, the European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy, met with leaders of Georgian opposition - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was attended by Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia leader; Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia chairperson; Zurab Noghaideli, the National Council chairman; Levan Gachechildze from Protect Georgia; and Victor Dolidze from Alliance for Georgia.
After the meeting the opposition members said they discussed processes, connected with the preparations for local elections, violations of pre-electoral processes from the side of the authorities; problems in electoral environment; lists of electors; and in general on non-democratic situation in the country.
One of the topics was the interview of Vano Merabishvili to Kommersant, in which he predicts victory to the ruling party and mentions impossibility of opposition's victory.