- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian police released detained opposition member2010-04-08 17:30
Alexander Shalamberidze, the political secretary of the People's Party [part of the National Council], detained earlier today, was released.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said 5 more opposition activists, detained on Thursday, remain under custody - the VZGLYAD.
"I was released with a verbal warning. Released when I learnt I'm an ex-MP," he shared.
It happened in a clash in Digomi district - Interpressnews.
Opposition blocked the road, demanding to unblock the printing office, where their sealed pre-polls products were stored. Yet the office is sealed, opposition isn't allowed in, several more activists are detained.
The road is unblocked, but opposition promises to resist further. NC leaders, Noghaideli, Dzidziguri and Davitashvili are there; as well as Georgi Gegechkori,the head of police patrol service. Opposition accuses government of "provocation" and promises to block Rustaveli Avenue on April 9th.