- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia intends to buy a carpet for USD 95 0002010-04-08 18:17
The Parliament of Georgia started tendering for purchase of a carpet at the square of 2 844 square meters.gt-en-newsitem-inside
GEL 165 000 [USD 95 000] were allocated for this aim. The winner of the tender will be announced on April 12th.
Commenting this, Georgian mass media mostly heed the recent statements of the Georgian authorities on necessity to cut expenditures on own needs; and according to the UN data, 54 per cent of the population lives in poverty.