- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s press speaker accused Russia of meddling in Kyrgyzstan’s affairs2010-04-09 10:54
Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of President Mikheil Saakashvili, accused Russia of meddling in Kyrgyzstan's domestic affairs - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She voiced the statement at yesterday's briefing and highlighted she renders the position of the President.
"The President of Georgia believes that only the people of Kyrgyzstan can decide who will be in its government. It's absolutely clear and we have confirmations that Russia roughly interferes in domestic affairs of Georgia and tries to play geopolitical games at the expense of Kirghiz people," she said.
On behalf of the president of Georgia she called on all political forces, and especially those who control the capital of Kyrgyzstan, do not use the foreign forces against own people and fundamental interests of the country.