- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clashes may resume in Caucasus, if EU observers not to work2008-10-23 15:38
Russia is concerned over the fact that EU observers do not perform their function of security guarantors in the zones adjoining South Ossetia and Abkhazia, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told a press conference after the talks with his Latvian counterpart on Thursday, repots Itar-Tass.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Georgian side does not perform the decision to withdraw the troops to their permanent deployment positions, dispatches commandoes and other units to these districts. EU observers still pay little attention to this fact, though the European Union acts as a guarantor of the non-use of force," he recalled.
"We are concerned over a so light-minded attitude to the events in these regions. It is a dangerous play with fire. Such activity is fraught with new clashes," Lavrov said.