- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia expanded authorities of a number of ambassadors2010-04-09 12:52
At the plenary sitting on Thursday the Parliament of Georgia expanded authorities of a number of ambassadors of Georgia to foreign countries - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
MPs confirmed the appointment of Georgi Janjagava an ambassador to Iran and Pakistan; Nikoloz Natbiladze - an ambassador to Spain and Andorra; David Kereselidze - ambassador to Denmark, Norway and Iceland; Georgi Gorgiladze - to Switzerland, Lichtenstein, UN office in Geneva and Permanent Representative to other international organisations.
The Parliament agreed to appoint Irakli Kavtaradze the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia to Azerbaijan.