- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zourabishvili joined the Alliance for Georgia2010-04-09 15:48
Salome Zourabishvili's Way of Georgia party joined the pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia. "Our world-views coincide, and suggestions on all the issues are absolutely the same," she noted - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She added the decision to join was made to reach shift of power via elections.
Irakli Alasania, in his turn, highlighted the opposition union was reinforced. "Zourabishvili is the leader of the party bonded to the Alliance in many ways, including the idea to shift power only via elections," he said.
David Usupashvili, the Republican Party [part of the Alliance for Georgia] chairman added the admission of Zourabishvili's party implies long-term political cooperation.