- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Building of new ties with Abkhazia, S. Ossetia is sole path for Georgia- Russian MP2008-10-24 14:11
The State Duma will not react to the Georgian parliament's appeal to the international community to influence Russia so that it revises the recognition of independence for Abkhazia and South Ossetia that was passed on Thursday, State Duma International Affairs Committee Deputy Chairman Andrei Klimov said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Georgian parliament has the right to pass any statement and appeal, but this has no political and moreover legal relation to our actions," Klimov told Interfax.
"We are not going to recall the document recognizing the independence for Abkhazia and South Ossetia," the MP said.
"The most wise thing today is to start a dialog between Tbilisi on one side and Sukhumi and Tskhinvali on the other in order to build new relations between them," he said. "This is the most constructive path and sooner or later Tbilisi will have to agree to it," the MP added.