- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Imedi brought woe upon Poland with its report?2010-04-12 10:29
Imedi, the Georgian TV company, in its notorious "special report" of March 13th , outside "Russian invasion" and "death of Saakashvili" mentioned "death of the President of Poland Lech Kaczynski".gt-en-newsitem-inside
The reason of that, alleged death, was called the explosion of the aircraft, in which he was heading for Georgia to help.
On April 10th Tu-154, a governmental aircraft, wrecked under Smolensk [Russia]. Aboard were President of Poland Lech Kaczynski, his wife and many highest ranks of the country.
April 11th announced day of mourning in Georgia.
7-day mourning announced in Poland.