- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation to head for funeral of the Polish President2010-04-12 12:27
Georgian delegation, including representatives of both the government and the Parliament, will head for the funeral of the President of Poland.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegates will be defined by the Foreign Ministry of Georgia and the parliamentary bureau.
Because of the death of the President of Poland Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgian leader, interrupted his visit to the USA.
The reason of that, alleged death, was called the explosion of the aircraft, in which he was heading for Georgia to help.
On April 10th Tu-154, a governmental aircraft, wrecked under Smolensk [Russia]. Aboard were President of Poland Lech Kaczynski, his wife and many highest ranks of the country.
April 11th announced day of mourning in Georgia.
7-day mourning announced in Poland.