- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian frontier post fired in Abkhasia2008-10-27 11:22
The news was reported by the Head of the regional police department of the Gal region, Laurens Kogonia. According to his words, the frontier post was fired from the Georgian bank of the Inguri river that separates Abkhasia from Georgia. No reports on casualties, as RIA-Novosti informs. The fire was stopped after backfire.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sergey Shamba, the Head of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Abkhasia, confirmed the fact of the fire. He also declared that such fires from the Georgian site have happened before. "We have irrefutable data that it were the Georgian special forces manned from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and drawn to this region to conduct diversions", - said Shamba.
The Head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs added that the soldiers of these divisions are specially trained, some of them are snipers and mine-layers, drilled by instructors from the USA.
"Members of the subversive and terrorist troops the Forest Brothers and the White Legion were drawn to this area (the border with Abkhasia) to support these special divisions", - said Shamba.