- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia sent Kyrgyzstan 10 tons of humanitarian aid2010-04-12 15:19
The government of Georgia sent 10 tons of humanitarian aid to Kyrgyzstan: medicines ad essential goods.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia has become one of the first countries which sent humanitarian aid to Kyrgyzstan - RosBalt, citing to Imedi.
The channel reports the situation in Kyrgyzstan is stable, injured in the riots are receiving medical help.
Previously the Georgian leader expressed serious concern about the events in Kyrgyzstan, said Georgia was ready to render aid to people of Kyrgyzstan and expressed hope the situation would be back to normal soon.
The death toll of the riots of April 7th-8th reached 81.