- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The head of the Tsalendzhikhsk region killed in skirmish2008-10-27 12:06
The Head of the local administration and one local dweller were killed in Muzhava (Georgia, Tsalendzhikhsk region) on Saturday night. According to Georgian authorities, it happened during the fire from grenade cup discharges and sub-machine guns in the Abkhasian territory.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The fire at the Georgian site urged the President of Geogia, Mikhail Saakashvili to conduct an extraordinary meeting of the Security Council and call the situation a terroristic act. «We faced a treacherous and brutal force displeased with the failure of its main task - to occupy the whole Georgia», - said Saakashvili.
At the same time, the representatives of Abkhasia deny their connection to this accident.