- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: blood can be shed in struggle with Saakashvili regime2010-04-12 15:49
Georgian opposition cannot rule out bloodshed in confrontation with the regime of President Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Confrontation with the authorities will be hard and, unfortunately, perhaps, bloody," said Georgi Khaindrava, the ex-State Minister for Conflict Settlement, representative of Protect Georgia opposition movement - VZGLYAD.
"Saakashvili feels his days are numbered" and id ready "to fire at his own people," he said.
‘We must be ready for that, - he added. - Sometimes the moment comes when one must chose: dignity or slavery."
In his view, "Kyrgyz appeared to be more courageous champions in comparison to Georgians".
"Bishkek scenario" of the events has already been promised to the government by ex-PM, leader of Movement for Just Georgia, Zurab Noghaideli.