- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Visit of the extraordinary delegation of Europarlament in Georgia starts on Monday.2008-10-27 15:15
Today the visit of the extraordinary delegation of Europarlament in Georgia starts. Its main purpose is to get to know the situation in conflict areas and the life of refugees. The meeting with a number of high-ranking people of Georgia is planned in the course of the visit. The delegation stays in Georgia to October, 30th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegates meet the State Minister for Reintegration, Temur Yakobashvili, French ambassador in Georgia Eric Fournier, British ambassador Dennis Kif, Italian ambassador Vittorio Sandalli and German ambassador Patricia Flor.
In the course of visit MPs meet the representatives of , CISAC, the UN, the EU monitoring group. A visit in South Ossetia planned.
The extraordinary delegation leaves Georgia on October, 30th.