- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three political parties of Georgia formed an electoral bloc2010-04-12 17:50
Three political organisations: Christian Democratic Movement, Chven Tviton and Christian Democratic People's Party will be presented at the municipal elections as one bloc - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leaders of the parties: Georgi Targamadze, Paata Davitaya and Magda Kotrikadze, announced on forming the bloc at today's press conference.
Targamadze mentioned the main aim of unification is reaching success in the opposition wing.
"We have common ideas, purposes and tasks. We know well the problems in the regions and problems in places of refugee's residence. We believe that at the local elections main attention must be paid to the problems of refugees, protection of their rights and improvement of their living conditions", Targamadze said. He said in such issues Chven Tviton by Paata Davitaya, has great experience.
Davitaya expressed hope the cooperation of the three parties in the format of local elections would be fruitful and highlighted the actions in one front would have great significance in this case.