- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expressed condolences to Italy2010-04-13 12:15
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses deep concern regarding the accident of 12 April 2010 in the Northern Region, the Republic of Italy, which caused the death of numerous people.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses its condolences to the families of the victims," the statement says - Press and Information Department of the Ministry.
In the North of Italy a passenger train got derailed, 9 killed, 30 injured.
The accident occurred at 9:05 [local time] in a mountain valley following a landslide near Merano, not far from the border with Austria. Ansa news agency says the train slid down a slope beside the tracks and was stopped by two pine trees from plunging into a river below.