- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Investigation of Georgian luger’s death is finished2010-04-13 13:08
Before publishing, the family of the deceased will be presented these data.gt-en-newsitem-inside
21-year old Kumaritashvili was killed in a crash on February 12th, hours before the Olympics. At the last turn of the track he hit the metal construction. On February 20th he was buried in Bakuriani [Georgia].
President Saakashvili promised to build a luge track named after Nodar Kumaritashvili. The authorities decided to hold regular contests named after the dead sportsman.