- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s credit rating risen to B+2010-04-13 14:02
Standard & Poor's increased the long-term sovereign rating of Georgia by one step - from B to B+.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The short-term ratings were affirmed at 'B'.
"The upgrade reflects our view of Georgia's relative strength compared to its 'B' rated peers in terms of economic structure and growth prospects," Standard & Poor's credit analyst Trevor Cullinan said. "In our opinion, the government's focus on market-oriented reforms is likely to improve economic and fiscal indicators over the medium term," Trend reports.