- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili spent millions on rebranding of Tbilisi2010-04-13 15:03
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, turned to Brandflight AB [Swedish company of Thomas Gad] with a request to work on the new image of the Georgian capital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The new image, approved by the Mayor of the city, now runs under motto The City that Loves You. Experts say the project cost several million dollars.
The concept was presented in Tbilisi on April 6th. According to Sergey Mitrofanov, the director general of the Russian office of the company, not the presidential administration alone requested the rebanding. Regional and national business joined, as they needed positioning of the city as an attractive place for business, recreation and life.
Branding.ge became the local partner of Brandflight.