- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
International peacekeeping forces must be placed in Ossetin places of residence2008-10-27 16:05
"Only positioning international peacekeeping forces in places densely populated with Ossetins can now prevent a full-blown humanitarian catastrophe," - declared on Monday Konstantin Goloskokov, the leader of the monitoring group of the Russian youth movement "Ours!" in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The humanitarian situation is rather hard in Georgian settlements, - he noticed. According to Goloskokov, "in settlements Pona and Bolkvi (Lagodekhi region) the human rights are ignored in mass since August, but their appeals to law enforcement bodies of Georgia are ignored". "Georgian leaders turned to the policy of ethnic cleansing, and again their victim is the Ossetian part of Georgian people", - Interfax quotes Goloskokov.
As Goloskokov reported, the monitoring group of "Ours!" is going to place their observers in places of dense Ossetin residence in Georgia in the nearest future. "Tomorrow, on October 28th we'll send letters to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, and also will turn to the EU and with an appeal to start patrolling these places", - underlined Goloskokov.