- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijani border guard killed a Georgian teenager2010-04-14 12:14
Azerbaijani border guard killed Ahmed Gaurgashvili, a 16-year old Georgian resident of Erisimedi settlement [Signakhi region of Georgia] - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian TV companies, the incident occurred at the Georgian-Azerbaijanian border. Locals say the teenager was looking for the lost cow and tried to get to Azerbaijanian territory. The border guard shot without any warnings.
The name of the guard, who killed Gaurgashvili, remains unknown. Criminal case was brought, the main department of interior affairs of Kakheti region is investigating.