- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American who repudiated a Russian child, wanted to adopt a Georgian2010-04-14 14:38
Tory Hansen, a citizen of the USA, who sent her previously adopted Russian child, 7-year old Artyom to Russia, had tried to adopt one more child - from Georgia - ABC, citing to law enforcement sources.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She turned to World Association for Children and Parents (WACAP), which helped her to adopt Artyom, for the second time, but was said time must pass to let the first boy adopt, and refused. Hansen turned to another agency [name not mentioned]. The stage of the second child's adoption process at the moment she sent Artyom to Russia, is also unknown.
Tory Hansen adopted the 7-year old boy six months ago, and on April 8th he arrived in Moscow by plane, alone, with a note saying his stepmother repudiates the child for the sake of own and her family's security, as the boy had allegedly threatened to set the house on fire.
Now the authorities of Tennessee try to charge Tory Hansen.