- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze is sure: USA won’t allow isolation of Georgia2010-04-14 16:19
Russia failed to reach the international isolation of Georgia, announced Grigol Vashadze in Washington today. Together with President Mikheil Saakashvili he participates in the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The most important is the fact Georgia participates in the summit, despite many attempts Russia failed to reach isolation of Georgia," the Minister said in his speech broadcasted by Rustavi 2.
He drew attention that Georgia has no nuclear arsenal of nuclear energy industry to be included in the limited list of countries participating in the summit.
"Nevertheless we were included in the list, because it's a political message, Obama confirmed it in a phone talk with the President of Georgia. The USA and new administration of the White House won't allow isolation of Georgia," the Georgian Foreign Minister said.