- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Book about war in South Ossetia is published in Transdniestria2008-10-28 12:55
"We shall be given our due", a book about war in South Ossetia, is published in Transdniesria. The book is written by a group of local journalists headed by Vladimir Maslennikov, the editor-in-chief of The Transdniestria, a republican newspaper. The book is based on personal impression left after visiting South Ossetia right after the end of combat operation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's the first publication of systematized documents concerning the acceptance of South Ossetia and Abkhasia and giving evidence of Georgia exterminating the people of South Ossetia", - shared Maslennikov, reports RIA-Novosti.
On October,27th Igor Smirnov, the President of the Transdniestrian republic, held a meeting with Maslennikov. They discussed the possible ways to deliver books to Tskhinval. The President assured that "soon the problem will be solved and books printed in Transdniestria will be delivered to Tskhinval".