- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Azerbaijan interpret the incident at the border differently2010-04-14 19:37
Law enforcement structures of Georgia and Azerbaijan give different interpretations of an incident at the Georgian- Azerbaijani border, resulted in a death of a teenager.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Shota Khizanishvili, the head of the Interior Ministry administration of Georgia said the case of killing a teenager in Erisimedi is being conducted - RIA Novosti.
Local TV companies report a 16-year old 12th form student Ahmed Gaurgashvili died of a headshot, which took place when he drew cattle to the pasture. His relatives and friends say he was killed by an Azerbaijani border guard, and claim he didn't violate the border.
State Border Guarding Service of Azerbaijan says an attempt to cross the border in Balakan region was prevented.
The press service says the squad found a group of three violators. They didn't respond to the command to stop or a warning shot in the air, and tried to cross the border, intimidating the border guards with melee weapons.
In accordance with the law Azerbaijani border guards started destruction fire, one of the criminals was wounded, yet the grouping used the favourable relief to run away.
Criminal case brought.