- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia demands to deprive Abkhasia and South Ossetia of the right to participate in discussions in Geneve2008-10-28 13:36
Georgia agrees to participate in the international discussions devoted to security of Abkhasia and South Ossetia only providing the delegations of these republics will not be present at the same discussions, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was announced on Tuesday in Tbilisi, before the beginning of meeting with Pierre Morel, the EU representative, by the deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, Grigol Vashadze. "Georgia will take part in Genevese format only if none of the so called delegations of Abkhasia or South Ossetia participate. Russians may have everyone they wish in their delegation as experts".
The first meeting in Geneve must have been held on October, 15th,, but didn't as Georgia strongly denied to accept Abkhasia and South Ossetia as official participants.