- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Speaker suddenly headed for Afghanistan2010-04-15 12:05
Delegation of the parliament of Georgia, headed by Speaker David Bakradze, past night suddenly departed for Afghanistan. In the airport of Tbilisi Bakradze stated they want to visit the base of Georgian peacemakers - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We intend to get acquainted with the terms of stay of our military contingent in Afghanistan, with the place of their deployment, living ad service conditions. We are interested in our mission's worthy representation of Georgia in the struggle with international terrorism," he said.
He mentioned Georgia is "seriously" represented in Afghanistan with its military contingent, and makes its contribution in support of world security.
920 Georgian soldiers are deployed in Afghanistan: 170 of them are under commandment of France, 750 - under American commandment.