- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov regrets on refuse of Georgia to participate in discussions in Geneve2008-10-28 14:50
Sergey Lavrov, the Head of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Russia called the refuse of Georgia to participate in Genevean discussions devoted to security of the Caucasus region regrettable.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If Georgia really refuses to participate in Genevean discussion providing the representatives of Abkhasia and South Ossetia would, it's regrettable. It's a defiance to all who really care for security of this region", - said Lavrov in his speech on the press conference devoted to the resume of the meeting of the EU-Russia Partnership Council, reports Interfax.
One should bear in mind that on Tuesday the deputy Foreifn Affairs Minister of Georgia, Grigol Vashadze, claimed that Georgia will take part in discussions in Geneve, devoted to the security of Abkhasia and South Ossetia, only providing no delegations of these republics will be present.