- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Journalists of the Rustavi 2 were not allowed to the premiere of the movie about war in South Ossetia2008-10-28 15:18
The TV company Rustavi 2 claims that Georgian journalists were not allowed to the first night of the documentary «War 08.08.08. The Art of Betrayal» about the conflict in South Ossetia, that is going to be presented today by TV channel Russia.ru in the "Khudozhestvennuy" cinema theatre, reports the "Echo of Moscow" alluding to Tamara Nutsubidze, the journalist of the Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, to get to the premiere, beginning at 1 p.m., «one should get an accreditation before 11 a.m. », and that was what two Georgian companies did. We were called back and said that we had an accreditation, we could come and work», - she told. But then she was said that the administration of the cinema theatre is «afraid of provocation» coming from Georgian journalists, as the South Ossetian diaspora was invited and she wanted them «do not come at all».
Nutsubidze underlined that when she asked «does it mean that Georgian journalists can anyhow provoke», the answerer refused to make any comment, alluding to the directions of the administration. «We still want to come there and ask the administrators, how can we provoke. We're really interested», - concluded the journalist.