- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili claims that Georgia fell victim to terrorist war2008-10-28 15:48
Mikhail Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, accuses Russia of ignoring all the reached agreements, to be precise, in breaking the Sarcosy - Medvedev agreement, reports the "Radio Svoboda".gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili urged an extraordinary meeting of the National Security Council in order to investigate the tragedy in Tsalendzhiksk region near the border on Abkhasia, where Georgiy Mebonia, the head of the local administration, fell victim to the terroristic act.
In his speech on this meeting, the President claimed that Russia does everything to destabilize the situation in the areas of conflict and in the whole country as well. Moreover, Russia is still nourishing dreams to overthrow the power and occupy Georgia, Saakashvili pointed out.
He asked all his citizens to stay alert and ordered to bring all state services into a state of higher readiness.
«Georgia fell victim to terrorist war», - claimed Saakashvili.