- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition demands to close the First Caucasian channel2010-04-15 15:39
The government of Georgia is conducting a provocative anti-Russian course, stated Salome Zourabishvili, the leader of Way of Georgia pro-opposition party - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If a new war with Russia will begin, it will be caused by the authorities of Georgia," she said in the interview to All News [Georgian newspaper].
In particular, she called on them to "stop telling in South Caucasus they support those who confront Moscow and struggle for freedom."
Zourabishvili also sees as necessary to stop the work of First Caucasian channel, otherwise Georgia will "give Moscow pretence" and "no-one knows they way it will finish."
In his turn Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, and the Alliance for Georgia leader, said Georgia has to consider Russia's special role in world security.
He said Georgia "needs normal relations with Moscow."