- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Ukraine will keep on exporting weapons to Georgia2008-10-28 17:07
The Ukraine will export weapons to Georgia following the signed contracts ever further, announced on today's briefing Sergey Himchenko, the Head of the Department of National Security Council, informs ITAR-TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Himchenko, the main kind of weapon the Ukraine exports to Georgia is Soviet-time weapon, except for the "Shkval" module. At the same time, Himchenko estimated that the amount of weapon export for Georgia counts 7 per cent of the total Ukranian weapon export amount.
He underlined that during Georgian aggression towards South Ossetia the Ukraine didn't deliver any weapons to Georgia, even as humanitarian aid.