- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi highlights importance of Saakashvili’s visit to Washington2010-04-16 11:01
According to Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of the president of Georgia, the recent visit of President Mikheil Saakashvili to Washington was unprecedently important and consistent - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The President of Georgia on the initiative of U.S. President Barack Obama participated in the nuclear security summit, - she said. - Mikheil Saakashvili also presented a report at this meeting."
The press speaker added in Washington Saakashvili had meetings in parallel regime, and his schedule was very eventful and complicated.
In the USA he talked to the U.S. Vice President Biden, representatives of majourity and minority in the Senate and Congress, and with heads of practically all committees.
"This visit witnesses Georgia has support of all political representatives of the USA, - Manjgaladze highlighted. - Georgia has support of not only government and political forces of the USA, but all the American society."