- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia fully renounced the Soviet system2010-04-16 12:22
According to Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, his country is the only one which fully renounced Soviet system in all directions - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The head of state believes one the reasons of tense relations between Russia and Georgia was the way of the latter's development. "We are different, and being different is risky," he concluded.
Previously Mikheil Saakasshvili said the republic many see as a lost case, will surprise the world. "Many times we'll surprise the world how the country, turned to enemy for some, will square its shoulders and rise from ashes."
He highlighted the country should continue the process of modernization, as Georgia has no future without it. "We must give out computers to all children. Computer is a start in a modern world," Saakashvili said and added all the processes, occurring in the country, are aimed at the well-being of people.