- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
John Hall ship arrives in Batumi2010-04-16 14:27
Today John Hall vessel of the U.S. Navy arrives in Batumi port. After the ceremony in Alik hotel, in a conference hall guests and military attaches, accredited in Georgia, will meet with Mayor General Zaza Gogava, the chief of border police of Georgia; and 1st rank Captain Besik Shengelia, the head of the coast guard department. Military attaches will visit Gonio station of coast guard and Sokhumi [P-24] ship - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Also theoretical and practical maneuvers of the coast guards of both countries will be held. They imply acquiring skills in containing the fire and avoiding sinking of the ship.
Crews of Georgian and Americn ships will play one friendly football match. Cultural events are also planned.
John Hall ship arrived in Poti port on April 14th, for the two days meeting aboard a ship were held to discuss issues of maneuvers.
The American ship will leave waters of Georgia on April 19th