- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington to help Tbilisi in training reservists2010-04-16 15:34
Major General William T. (Terry) Nesbitt, the Adjutant General of the Georgia [U.S. State] National Guard presented the Ministry of Defense of Georgia [ex-Soviet republic] the due recommendations - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said the USA would render the republic assistance in forming a system of professional military education and conducting maneuvers of reservists. According to the Ministry of Defense, Nesbitt recommended to conduct military training of reservists alongside with acting armed forces.
Previous messages stated Georgia and five other countries [Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Croatia] will be allocated financial aid from the USA [USD 50 mln] for participation in Afghanistan mission.
Tbilisi will be allocated 8.3 mln out of the aforesaid sum. The money is intended for keeping the units in the territory of Afghanistan. The financial aid is intended for encouragement of 1300 military from these 6 countries, participating in the mission.