- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili delivered a speech in Atlantic Council2010-04-16 16:14
In the course of his visit to the USA Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, delivered a speech at the sitting of the Atlantic Council. The speech was broadcasted by central Georgian companies - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his speech he mentioned that despite all obstacles Georgia continues development and wouldn't decline from the chosen course.
Saakashvili highlighted that in recent times mistakes were made, but at the same time serious success reached, and in the way to democracy Georgia successfully coped with all challenges.
He touched upon the manifestations of opposition and said they were a serious challenge for democracy, but the government coped. In general, opposition's activity affected the political processes positively, he said.