- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh to boost economy with the help of foreign investments2010-04-16 17:03
Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, thinks boosting economy of any state is difficult without serious investments and serious partners - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday in Abkhazia a ceremony of laying a foundation stone of the filling complex of joint enterprise of Rosneft-Abkhazia took place. The stone was placed by Sergey Bagapsh and Sergey Bogdanchikov, the president of Rosneft.
"It's very good that one of the leading companies of the world came to Abkhazia with investments, with desire to help the republic, build complexes, work on shelf, - Bagapsh said. - We hail this good beginning."
In his view, the more filling stations there will be in Abkhazia, the more petrol will be consumed, and the more turnover money and tax payments there will be in the budget.
Bogdanchikov highlighted the petrol-filling complex implies maximum services for clients. "In the first line, there are high-quality products. I mean not only oil products, but also oils. Beside filling, drivers will be offered other services. The very important aspect it will be a network all along the shore, from Northern to Southern borders of the republic," he explained.