- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia accused Georgia of nationalism2010-04-16 17:32
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian leader's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict settlement the Georgia for Georgians! Motto of 1990s flourishes today, as well as Saakashvili regime - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chochiyev commented the leader of the Tetrebi opposition movement, Temur Shashiashvili, who said that hard social and economic conditions lead to Ossetians' mass leaving of East Georgia.
"Shashiashvili said everyone knows such position of Ossetians in Georgia, - Chochiyev said. - it all was begun in 1989, when Georgian people were gauged Georgia for Georgians! motto".
Chochiyev highlighted that over 100 000 Ossetians were banned from Georgia, and any of them, who worked in state management, education or healthcare spheres, were sacked "as a representative of Ossetian nationality."
"No international organisation, no Western country which knows it no worse than Shashiashvili, condemns it in no way, - he added. - Because it will strike Saakashvili regime, which the West conjured, and still need it, therefore everyone keeps silent."